SUNSPERA was launched several years ago for PO catalysts support generated with our technologies of silica gel.
Silica gel used as a catalyst support in the manufacture of PE & PP plays a more important role than simply that of a carrier for a catalyst compound.
SUNSPERA offers superior morphology compared to competitive products, thanks to its perfectly spherical shape.
The finished polymer resin has a higher bulk density due to the uniformity of the silica gel particles inside.
SUNSPERA Product Lineup
- The properties of silica gel significantly effects the polymerization process and the properties of finished polymer.
- Available wide variety of particle size 3-70µm, specific surface area 250~700m2/g, and pore volume 0.7~2.3mL/g.
|Mean Particle Size||Surface area||Pore volume||Mean pore size|
- Catalyst support for Phillips catalysts.
- Catalyst support for Metallocene catalysts.
Characteristic of SUNSPERA
- SUNSPERA is precisely designed pore structure, spherical shapes, and paricle size distribution.
- SUNSPERA offers improve morphology finished polymer resins and productivity.