AGC Si-Tech Co., Ltd. (“Company” hereinafter) recognizes that respecting customer privacy and protecting personal information are of the utmost importance in operating a website, and based on this recognition the Company complies with all laws and regulations pertaining to personal information protection and takes the utmost care in handling personal information. In this way, the Company strives to earn the trust of its customers and to meet their expectations.
- The personal information of our customers is handled in good faith with respect for privacy and integrity, and the Company is obligated to handle such information in a responsible way to earn the trust of its customers.
- Personal information provided by customers is used solely in the course of providing the customer with the Company’s products, services, and related information or to make improvements thereto. Any use of personal information for other purposes will be clearly indicated to the customer before the customer provides such information.
- Personal information provided by customers will not be disclosed or provided to any third party except in the following cases:
- The Company discloses such information to a contracted vendor or Company business partner to provide or improve the Company’s products, services, or related information.
- A judicial or administrative body requests the disclosure of such information.
- The customer approves such disclosure in writing.
- The Company implements reasonable security measures to safeguard personal data received from customers against loss, leaks, alteration, or unauthorized access.
- If a request is received from a customer to confirm, revise, correct, or delete the personal information of that customer managed by the Company, the Company will respond in good faith and promptly take the necessary measures.